Corporate events are anything but boring at Allely Estate
Allely Estate is perfect for corporate work days.
From seminars and conferences, to client days, product launches and corporate parties.
Our extensive landscaped gardens provide plenty of space for team building activities and outdoor games, as well as laid-back cocktail soirees. There’s plenty of great team-bonding activities in the area, including clay shooting, tree climbing at Woodhill, paintball, quad biking and wine tasting, if you want to make a full day of it before you celebrate late into the night at Allely Estate!
For seminars or business strategy days, we can organise breakout rooms before your delegates come back together for lunches or large group sessions.
Our talented chefs are passionate about food and create amazing meals or finger foods to wow your team – see our meal options here.
Looking for something a little different for your corporate event or company celebration?
Our events planner can create the perfect mid-winter Christmas or end-of-year function for your business, based on what you think your team would prefer…
A Chilled Day Out
- Outdoor eating and entertainment
- Bean bags
- Games in the gardens: Jenga, Connect 4, Kubb and more
- An incredible meal – you choice from gourmet BBQ, plated or buffet
- A long lunch under the trees
- Live music, a DJ or just your favourite Spotify playlist
- Team-building activities or a relaxed afternoon in the sun
- If it’s a family day, we can organise a petting zoo, a bouncy castle, lolly scramble, face painters and more!
- Don’t worry – with our oversized permanent marquee, we have a wet-day option, too
A Day and Night To Remember
- Celebrate in our villa or large custom-built marquee
- Enjoy an exceptional meal: either sit down or stand-up finger food. People rave about our chefs – see an example menu here .
- Have a theme – or don’t!
- Make the most of our dancefloor
- Choose your entertainment: a DJ, live band, comedian, impersonators – the choice is yours!
- We’re happy to help organise buses home, but there’s also plenty of parking on-site
Thanks so much for our awesome company Christmas party! What an incredible day! The venue is beautiful, the food was awesome, and the team made organising everything easy and stress-free. Our staff had a blast!
– Melissa Eastabrook, Roam
– Deb Hannon, Rapid Labels