Corporate events are anything but boring at Allely Estate
Our landscaped gardens provide plenty of space for team building activities and outdoor games
Our grounds also offer the ideal setting for laid-back cocktail soirees, perfect for demonstrations and networking opportunities. Enjoy the sun and delicious finger foods while creating an atmosphere that will leave a lasting impression on all those in attendance.
The heritage villa offers flexible indoor arrangement, perfect for customising events like conferences, seminars, product launches and client days. With our grand Marquee available we are capable of comfortably hosting up to 200 guests in the marquee and up to 400 on our estate with add ons to the marquee and utilising the villa or fork n’ walk. Our culinary team are masters of their craft, and are well up to the challenge of creating and executing a top-notch menu for events of all shapes and sizes.
Conveniently located near central Auckland, approximately a 30 minute drive from the CBD, the estate ensures easy accessibility for guests while creating an atmosphere of serenity and isolation. There’s plenty of great team-bonding activities in the area, including clay shooting, tree climbing at Woodhill, paintball, quad biking and wine tasting. Retire back to the estate for an evening of dining and dancing, with options for DJ’s, bands and other live entertainment that Allely Estate have in their suite of entertainment partners that will keep you and your guests entertained well into the night.
Looking for something a little different for your corporate event or company celebration?
Our on-site events team has a wealth of experience when it comes to hosting functions and events. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, helping to execute our customers’ vision of the perfect day exactly as they envision it. Relax and enjoy your own event, knowing that our staff will do their utmost to ensure everything goes smoothly. For seminars or business strategy days, we can organise breakout rooms before your delegates come back together for lunches or large group sessions, allowing the necessary conversations to take place in private prior to event-wide presentation.
Allely Estate offers a prime opportunity to throw corporate events aimed at elevating brand visibility, generating buzz and interest, all while creating a memorable experience for both clients and media alike.
A Chilled Day Out
- Outdoor eating and entertainment
- Bean bags
- Games in the gardens: Jenga, Connect 4, Kubb and more
- An incredible meal – you choice from gourmet BBQ, plated or buffet
- A long lunch under the trees
- Live music, a DJ or just your favourite Spotify playlist
- Team-building activities or a relaxed afternoon in the sun
- If it’s a family day, we can organise a petting zoo, a bouncy castle, lolly scramble, face painters and more!
- Don’t worry – with our oversized permanent marquee, we have a wet-day option, too
A Day and Night To Remember
- Celebrate in our villa or large custom-built marquee
- Enjoy an exceptional meal: either sit down or stand-up finger food. People rave about our chefs – see an example menu here .
- Have a theme – or don’t!
- Make the most of our dancefloor
- Choose your entertainment: a DJ, live band, comedian, impersonators – the choice is yours!
- We’re happy to help organise buses home, but there’s also plenty of parking on-site
Speaking of Themes, check out some options for entertainment
Check out some options for entertainment from some of our entertainment friends
- 1970’s Show with Neil Diamond and Austin Powers;
- Austin Powers on this own as an act and/or MC;
- Drag Queen bingo, cabaret, brunch or tailored show;
- Long Lunch;
- Kiwi BBQ;
- Casino Night;
- The Madeleines:
- Roaring Twenties – This show pays tribute to the 1920s prohibition era, filled with jazz tunes and glamour.
- Old Hollywood Cabaret – Bursting with glitz, glamour and tunes from the golden era of Hollywood. This scripted show sits nicely at corporate events and can perfectly punctuate a three-course dinner.
- Vintage Wartime: This show pays tribute to The Andrews Sisters, and explores all of the incredible music that was popular during WWII. This show is perfect for Anzac day celebrations
- Shake, Rattle and Roll – This is the show we regularly perform at The Beach Hop! This feel good show includes all of your favourite RocknRoll hits from the 50s and 60s and is sure to have everyone up and dancing!
- Music Through the Ages – Starting at the 1920s and moving through the eras, this show explores the music that has defined the last century from the roaring twenties right through to the swinging sixties.
Talk to us about your corporate evening now!
Thanks so much for our awesome company Christmas party! What an incredible day! The venue is beautiful, the food was awesome, and the team made organising everything easy and stress-free. Our staff had a blast!
– Melissa Eastabrook, Roam
– Deb Hannon, Rapid Labels